Forensic Engineers Georgia
Our professional engineers provides expert forensic engineers Georgia, wilmington, jacksonville, Raleigh, Fayettsville services to our clients for building damages after a hurricane, or storm in Corpus Christi, Austin, Houston, Texas.
An outstanding application of our expertise is Forensic Engineering and Building Damage Assessment.
Highly experienced structural engineers with forensic engineers Georgia & Houston experience and engineering staff are available for investigation, diagnosis, assessment, and remediation advice covering, buildings and structures for damage of all types. We have experience of providing damage assessment and inspections after major hurricanes including Andrew, Charlie, Katrina & Rita.
We are trusted by the architects, property owners, builders, insurers and loss adjusters to establish the root cause of building and structural failures and to determine cost effective remedial works.
- Structural / Building Assessments, Inspections and Forensic engineers North Carolina &Houston Investigations.
- Investigation and damage assessment of all types of buildings and structures, retaining walls, pavements, water tanks and swimming pools.
- Expert Witness and Reporting service for legal proceedings and court hearings.
- Building and Structural Defects and Damage Causation investigation and reporting.
- Cause of damage determination and repair specification for the insurance industry.
- Remediation advise and disaster assessment following fire, storm, earthquake and flood events.
- Pre-purchase building inspections for residential, commercial and industrial properties.
- Preventative risk assessments.
- Building maintenance appraisals and recommendations.
- Dilapidation surveys prior/post construction.
- Building movement and underpinning.
- Infrastructure damage and emergency management plans (buildings, bridges and other structures).
- General Forensic Engineers Georgia building inspections, providing structural and building advice to property owners.
Forensic Engineers Georgia
EMA Forensic Engineers is also your complete structural engineering resource. We specialize in the design and inspection of residential and commercial structures from the initial planning phases to construction.
Our design experience includes precast, cast-in-place and insulated concrete frames and foundations, as well as steel and wood frame design and modeling.
For our residential market, we assist our clients with new home design as well as identifying structural issues and designing repair plans for existing homes. We understand that creating a structurally sound home is the number one priority for our clients and we are committed to designing individualized, cost-effective repair plans to meet our clients’ needs. Our services include:
• New Home Design
• Remodeling and Addition Design
• Permit Plan Preparation
• Residential Inspections
• Existing Foundation Evaluation and Repair Plans
• Cause and Origin Studies
• Residential Inspections and Repair Plans for Real Estate Due Diligence
Forensic Engineers Georgia Inspections
Our commercial & Residential forensic engineering experience spans a wide array of projects and industries. From light-commercial structures and religious facilities to highway bridges and ballparks. EMA Engineers has the experience to integrate intelligent design and efficiency to create an aesthetically pleasing and structurally sound product.
Our expert teams of professionals understand each pertinent building system which enhances our ability to assess, troubleshoot, and pinpoint component and system deficiencies. EMA’s components and systems services involve assessing structural adequacy and performance characteristics of various structural components and materials. Examples of previous component investigations include determining the causes of steel deck buckling, cast stone coping failures, metal wall panel delaminations, panelized EIFS system joint failure, concrete cracking, the collapse of steel framed scaffolding, water intrusion, and many other building component material deficiencies and failures.