Concrete GPR Rebar Service
Concrete GPR rebar services scan to detect embedded rebar, PT Cables and conduits can be expensive during renovations and redesign. GPR using Hilti PS 1000 state of the art radar gives rebar location and location for concrete slab, beam, and columns. EMA provide concrete gpr in Freeport Bahamas, Nassau Bahamas to clients who can trust to get the job done right for a fair price and supervised by Professional Engineers? Well look no further! Since our establishment, EMA has specialized in providing quality professional concrete GPR rebar service to contractors, builders and businesses throughout various Florida & Bahamas cities and Metropolitan areas. We are proud of the fact that EMA Concrete Scanning and GPR scanning of reinforcing steel, post tension cables and conduits continues to be a family owned and operated business.
Concrete GPR Rebar Services
When it comes to your Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) and Concrete GPR rebar Services, you deserve a company with a dedicated commitment to customer satisfaction and never-ending ambition to provide the latest technical services available under he supervision of licensed professional engineers. That’s why at EMA Concrete GPR rebar services we offer our legendary ground penetrating radar services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Best of all our scanning technicians work under the supervision of professional engineers and are never far away when you need us. If you ever have a concern or question about your project’s concrete X-ray needs or if you need a GPR Concrete Scanner out to your house, contact us today!
No job is too large or too small for the expert GPR technicians at EMA Concrete GPR Rebar Services services using GPR and Electromagnetic Induction methods. For a free estimate for your concrete x-ray or ground penetrating radar work, call us today at 832-548-3972 in Texas and at (504) 233-8959 in New Orleans and Baton Rouge & (954) 361-4524 in the Grand Bahamas!
When you need concrete GPR rebar services in Bahamas, FreeportHouston, Beaumont, Dallas, New Orleans, Baton Rouge and Miami, you need it right away. That’s why EMA Concrete Scanning offers fast service, often same day!
Concrete GPR Rebar Services Results
EMA Concrete Scanning has proudly offered outstanding GPR Services to the construction industry. Our GPR Technicians specialize in:
- Locating rebar in the subsurface of concrete
- Post-Tension Cable locating and mapping
- Conduit locating (using both GPR and EMF detector)
- Concrete inspection – locating metallic and non-metallic targets in walls, floors, ceilings etc.
- Structure inspection – bridges, monuments, walls, towers, tunnels, balconies, garages, decks
- Measuring slab thickness
- Void location
- Concrete Slab on grade GPR Survey
- Concrete X-ray using GPR prior to core-drilling
Whether you want to drill through a concrete slab, or chip concrete, or just curious about what is in your concrete slab, EMA Concrete Scanning can help you avoid rebar, post-tension cables and electrical conduits. Our uniformed, professional GPR Technicians are trained to handle a wide variety of residential and commercial Concrete X-ray issues.
Top Concrete GPR Rebar Services Imaging Company
MTA Concrete gpr rebar services Scanning offers a full array of excellent commercial services to contractors, architects, builders, and businesses and offices in the Florida. The following will convince you to call our GPR technicians today:
- Best in the industry, detailed scanning reports with post processed images are provided within 72 hours of scanning.
- We only use the best technology available in the market for accurate target location.
- Both day rate and contract rates are available.
- We are available to work regular hours as well as after hours and weekends with prior scheduling.
- We will provide you with samples of our past work so you can make an informed decision when you pick us.
- Last, but not the least, for peace of mind, knowing that you are well-informed with our scanned information prior to drilling or cutting concrete.
We are a family owned and operated business that has been serving the Greater Florida areas since inception. We are committed to providing superior Ground Penetrating Radar services for residential spaces, as well as industrial, commercial, and construction businesses. The valuable advantages we can offer you are great service, high quality concrete scanning products, and Concrete X-ray / GPR technicians at a competitive price. With three local offices, multiple concrete scanners, best GPR technology, and one of the most concrete cutting savvy fleets in the Florida Region we are able handle any size project. So, if you’re planning a concrete cutting project, and you’re looking for a quality job without the outrageous prices, contact us today to arrange for a free quote.
Our Ground Penetration Radar (GPR) Technicians Are…
- Courteous, professional, and punctual
- Knowledgeable and experienced
- Accurate and efficient troubleshooters that can save you time and money
- Equipped with the latest diagnostic tools and parts
- Trained to handle any GPR issue or problem
- Equally skilled in residential and commercial services
For all your GPR Concrete Service Bahamas needs in Grand bahamas, Freeport Bahamas, Houston, Dallas, Beaumont, New Orleans, baton Rouge, Jacksonville, FT. Lauderdale, Daytone, Melbourne, contact the GPR Scanners at EMA Concrete Scanning today at (832) 548-3972 in Texas OR (504) 233-8959 in New Orleans and Baton Rouge or click here!