Flood Damage Inspections Corpus Christi
EMA engineers provide flood damage inspections Corpus Christi, Kingsville, Victoria, Galveston, Austin, Louisiana, Jacksonville, St. Augustine,Orlando Daytona and surrounding areas.We protect yourself and our clients from the unique challenges posed by flood-damaged buildings.
Hazards in and around flood damaged inspections of buildings include the risks of:
- the growth of large mold colonies;
- septic system collapse;
- trip-and-fall injuries;
- structural collapse;
- fire and explosions;
- toxic sludge and materials containing waterborne bacteria; and
- electrical shock hazards.
EMA Inspects following during flood damage inspections Corpus Christi:
- Inspect the flood damaged building exterior for downed power lines and gas leaks. Gas leaks will smell like rotten eggs. If you suspect a gas leak, contact the utility company immediately.
- While entering the building, see if the door sticks at the top. If it does, this could mean that the ceiling is ready to collapse. After you open the door, stand outside the doorway, clear of any falling debris. Flood damage inspections Corpus Christi.
- Wear sturdy, treaded boots. According to the American Red Cross, the most common injury following a disaster is cut feet. Broken bottles, nails, glass, and other dangerous debris may litter the floor, and stairs may be very slippery.
Flood Damage Inspections Corpus Christi.